We came across this micro projector that caught our eye. The first notable feature of this projector is that it runs WindowsCE. The 2nd feature we noticed was the statement of this being a joint venture with 3M. 3M does have a RGB optical engine now which Tursion is most likely using in this micro projector. The fact this is a 30lumen micro projector, like 3Ms, we would guess this would equal the MPro150.
Here are the specs from the manufacturer.
- Storage: 1 GB to 8GB internal memory with Micro SD Card slot support max to 16GB
- Operate: Touch pad as well as remote control and buttons on the projector
- Long life: 20,000 hours LED life; Rechargeable battery with 80 minutes of battery life (high brightness mode)
- Sound: 1.5 watt built-in Speakers – Operating system:Windows CE 5.0
- Development Cooperate with 3M